.:Tuesday, November 16, 2004:.

More "Sith" Spoilers? I'm starting to be wary of spoilers now, because with this amount of spoilers, I'm afraid that by the time I see the movie, I'll actually know everything! Gak! Wary, yes, but I was never one to be able to resist. Heheh. So... here's a pic of Yoda in the Jedi Temple in the aftermath of the siege. Could this be before his fateful encounter with a certain politician-turned-dark overlord?

~*~*~*~

Good thing I'm not a Star Wars action figure addict. The Episode III wave is about to start rolling off the production line. I have to say, the packaging is unique, but like last time, I'll probably only go in search of the Anakin ones, if I go in search of any of them at all.

Oh wait. I want the Padmé ones now too. And Yoda and Artoo.

Okay, note to self: stay away from Toy Kingdom.

Whew.

~*~*~*~

More notes to self: Stop staring at Louis Vuitton ads =p . Start that Christmas list (so who's been good and who's been bad?). Do that thing you were supposed to do almost seven months ago.

~*~*~*~

Funny news for the day courtesy of The Leaky Cauldron:

In an interview by Entertainment Weekly, author Stephen King said: "I'm thankful that 'Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrell', by Susanna Clarke, was almost as good as its lyrical first reviews...but it's not Harry Potter for grown-ups, as so many of them said. Harry Potter is Harry Potter for grown-ups, you dweebs."

LOL. Imagine him saying that! =))

~*~*~*~

Dear Deplorable Non-Winner,

You are one problematic kreacher. Tsk tsk. Go kiss a wookiee and rethink your life... you dweeb!
=p

.:chronicled by senator skywalker at 4:32:00 PM:.
.: | :.

...