.:Wednesday, November 17, 2004:.

On the 1st day of Christmas, my Master gave to me some spoilers from Episode III. Okay, so it's technically too early for today to be the 1st day of Christmas, but what the hey.

While going on my usual round of the geek sites this morning, a TF.N. report about marketing folks seeing the first 8 minutes of "Revenge of the Sith" caught my eye. After posting yesterday about seeing too many spoilers, I was determined not to read this new article. But hey, come on, what important thing can possibly happen during the first 8 minutes of the film? So I went ahead and read it. Well, I was wrong. A LOT can happen in the first 8 minutes of a film. Doggone it. I'm turning into a spoiled brat.

Be a pal. Come and get spoiled with me.

~*~*~*~

101 Dalmatians minus 30. Remember the time when McDonald's came out with their 101 Dalmatians happy meal, and we devoted Happy Meal freaks started complaining about ruined diets, additional pounds, and getting really bored from choosing between chicken, spaghetti or hamburgers, but we all just had to get all of those cute little doggies? Well, I guess these planned Burger King goodies will get me into that kiddie meal binge once again.

31 toys. That's a *lot* of kiddie meals. The Force help me.

It's starting to sound like Lucasfilm is marketing the film heavily. I just hope they strike a balance between their Episode 1 and Episode 2 marketing strategies this time. Too much marketing for Episode 1, too little for Episode 2. Like Goldilocks, they really have to get this one just right. After all, it's the last Star Wars film.

Or is it?

~*~*~*~

Natalie Portman Kamiseta Ads, Wave 3. This time, it's Nat at the Hamptons, sporting the same hairstyle she had at her recent Elle cover shoot. Fabulous pics from Tahiti. She looks lovely.

~*~*~*~

Who knew Shrunken Heads can be sooooo funny? Excerpts from the "Prisoner of Azkaban" DVD interviews:

INTERVIEWER: What is the first thing that typically fans do when they see you in public?
SHRUNKEN HEAD: I have to travel in the handbags so the girls won’t get me. You know what they say. Once you’ve gone out with a shrunken head, you never go back.
INTERVIEWER: You see where your mouth has come unstitched. That could easily be re-stitched.
SHRUNKEN HEAD: Bah.

INTERVIEWER: What are the things you’d like to be able to do that you can do in Harry Potter that you can’t do in the real world?
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: I think I’d like the invisibility cloak because then I could just sneak into so many rock concerts. It’d be great.
SHRUNKEN HEAD: You don’t need a cloak to sneak into concerts. Just roll in under the turnstile like I do.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: Yes.
SHRUNKEN HEAD: But I do have a favourite band.
INTERVIEWER: Okay. What’s your favourite band?
SHRUNKEN HEAD: Isn’t it obvious? Talking Heads. You walked into that one.

SHRUNKEN HEAD: Don’t you think I’d be a great Harry Potter?
INTERVIEWER: Especially when it comes to waving a wand.
SHRUNKEN HEAD: I hadn’t thought of that.

SHRUNKEN HEAD: Daniel, isn’t our scene together the highlight of the film? Don’t you think it’s head and shoulders above the rest?
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: It’s the Knight Bus scene, isn’t it? I just remember you got on set and you were making all the demands actually.
EMMA WATSON: He wouldn’t come out of his trailer for hours.
SHRUNKEN HEAD: I don’t remember that.
DANIEL RADCLIFFE: It was a great scene. A very good scene.
SHRUNKEN HEAD: Come on, Daniel. I’m the most talented shrunken head in the Screen Actor’s Guild. In fact, I’m the only talking shrunken head in the Guild.

*rotfl*

.:chronicled by senator skywalker at 4:56:00 PM:.
.: | :.

...