.:Tuesday, November 30, 2004:.

Had loads of fun at the PHP End of Term Feast. The company was great, the food was wonderful, and the games were fun... although I really didn't get to participate. I guess that's a trade-off for being a member of the Faculty. I'm glad everybody had fun... although I think part of that fun was at the expense of my Beloved and I. Heheheh. Although it's too early to tell, I must say, no one's as good as Colin Creevey at taking photos, really. I don't think anyone caught that thimble on camera. *snicker*

Thanks, all you witches and wizards for a slam-banging party... it would take a lot of effort to top this one. ;)

~*~*~*~

Just curious. Seeing as most of the people who read this are active in the geek world... what do you get out of being active geeks? What do you get from putting up geek events? What do you get in exchange for all the effort and resources you put into your geek pursuits or your hobbies? I know my answers to these questions. I'm curious about what fellow geeks think. Because some people around me don't understand. They think it's a waste of time and effort and money. But I don't believe that is so. I know I'm not alone in saying that. Right?

.:chronicled by senator skywalker at 9:28:00 PM:.
.: | :.

...